We are committed to protecting the health of our guests, our team and our local community. You’ll have plenty of space and fresh air on the property and to ensure a COVID Safe environment we have taken the following measures:
- Undertaken the Accommodation Association of Australia’s “Reopening with a COVID Safe Plan” training
- Developed a COVID Safe Plan
- Complied with government COVID Safe guidelines for accommodation businesses
- Maintain social distancing and compliance with contact tracing requirements
- Ensure guest numbers comply with current government advice
- Undertake a COVID clean of each bedroom suite after each stay
- Sanitise all surfaces and high touchpoints areas
- Follow government masking guidelines
- Provide antibacterial hand wash
- Breakfast provisions if applicable can be prepared at your leisure.
- To ensure the safety of fellow guests, our Team and the Community, and to meet contact tracing requirements, guests will need to QR code on arrival.
We recognise the challenges this pandemic has presented and the rapidly changing travel regulations and restrictions.
During the COVID 19 pandemic we are waiving our usual cancellation policy in the event that bookings need to be changed or cancelled due to a government-imposed restriction that prevents travel, or you are impacted by COVID 19 and travel is restricted.
In all other cases our standard cancellation policy applies.