Tariff & Reservations
For bookings and enquiries please complete the reservation form or contact:
Sally on 0415148436
Or email firstname.lastname@example.org
All prices are in Australian dollars.
Tariff includes pool and spa heating.
- $2700 2 nights (minimum stay)
- $1350 additional nights
- “Possum Cottage” $200/night
25% premium may apply during peak periods.
- Check availability
Conditions of Stay
Arrival and Departure
“Check in” is 1430hrs and “Check out” is 1100hrs.
- The booking request will be held for a period of 2 business days to allow time for the deposit to be acknowledged into the bank account.
- 50% deposit into nominated Bank account at time of booking.
- Electronic receipt is issued once funds are received into the account.
- Reminder is emailed 3 weeks prior to arrival when final payment is due along with the security deposit.
$500 minimum for 2 nights stay with variations up to $1500 depending on group size, purpose and duration of stay. This is held against any loss, damage or theft during your stay. This is refunded within 7 days following receipt of Manager’s written condition report but is typically transferred within 3 business days.
The security deposit will be retained in full should gatherings at the property exceed the number of booked guests to cover additional cleaning, garbage disposal and fees at the Council tip, increased “wear and tear” and utility consumption.
- Every effort will be made to ensure the property is available as booked. All rights are reserved in relation to altering or cancelling the reservation due to unforeseen or unavoidable circumstances in which case a full refund will apply.
- For cancellations more than 60 days prior to arrival, a full refund applies minus a $100.00 administration charge.
- For cancellations within 60 days of arrival, a 50% charge applies.
- For bookings cancelled 30 days or less the full tariff will be incurred.
Terms and Conditions
- The guest agrees to take good care of the property, not to act in a way that would cause disturbance to neighbours and leave it in a clean and tidy condition. Should the property be left in a condition that is deemed to be unreasonable and requires additional cleaning, this cost will be deducted from the security deposit. We use external and fully insured professional staff with current 5 star hotel experience. The guest agrees to report either to the Manager or email email@example.com damage, repair or maintenance required to any appliance, furniture or fitting.
- The cost of repairs to the property and its contents or surrounds arising out of negligence or misuse will be deducted from the security deposit.
- Excess rubbish will be removed at cost to the guest.
- No responsibility or liability is held for loss or damage to guest property or personal injury during tenure.
- We operate a “no smoking” policy for the comfort and health of guests. If is deemed by our Manager that guests have smoked inside the residence, cottage or pool house an additional cleaning charge of $500 will be made to cover the costs of steam cleaning and de ordourising.
- The total number of occupants must not exceed that agreed on the booking confirmation form.
- The tariff is for domestic use only as it does not take into account additional wear and tear, garbage disposal, steam cleaning when gatherings exceed the number of booked guests. Millewa is not a function centre.
- Pets are allowed on the property with prior agreement. An increased security deposit applies.
- The receipt of the deposit is regarded as acceptance of the “terms and conditions” should for some reason the “booking confirmation form” is not received. A second request will always be made as a matter of courtesy.
- Variations to these conditions may be made by prior arrangement with the owner in writing.
Please note that the information and prices shown on the website may have changed at the time of booking. Whilst every effort is made to ensure accuracy, regrettably alterations do occasionally occur. Photographic images used are intended to give an overall impression rather than detail. Furniture Items may have been moved and decor altered.
In the unlikely event of a dispute, please communicate in writing within 14 days to firstname.lastname@example.org. A log will be made of related communication and actions taken to ensure legislative compliance. Any proceedings arising will be governed by Australian law.
Should the booking confirmation form (bcf) not be returned for whatever reason, the issue of the deposit receipt will be regarded as acceptance of the “terms and conditions”, “departure instructions” and compliance with “House rules”.
“The Southern Highlands has experienced gas and electrical interruptions in the past. Should guests be in residence during such unforeseen events there is no recourse for compensation from millewasouthernhighlands or its agents. Guests should consider their own insurance coverage. Similarly Internet access can be intermittent and is not guaranteed. “
We will act with integrity, professionalism, courtesy and consideration when dealing with guests, neighbours, representatives, council and other government bodies.
The property will be offered in a clean, safe and habitable state of repair.
Maximum number of vehicles allowed on the property is 6.
House rules are kept on site for reference and detail all aspects to ensure safe enjoyment of the property and its facilities. Please remove all food from fridges on departure and ensure all lights and heating are switched off.
We recommend international and interstate guests purchase travel insurance since the owner or Management are not responsible for any injuries, illness or accidents that may occur whilst staying at the property.